Bring Eastern culture and dramatic style to your celebration with this Good Luck elephant candle holder favor
With its trunk held high for good luck, the elephant is treasured in Eastern cultures and throughout the world, as a symbol
of happiness, strength and longevity – especially in India where exquisitely adorned elephants are often included in weddings and celebrations.
Description and Details:
- Made from a solid block of poly resin in a rich gold hand painted finish.
- Adorned with a detailed carpet on his back and a headpiece in an east Asian design. Clear rhinestone accents on the side complete the look.
- Elephant measures 3″ wide x 2.50″ tall
- At the center of its back is a removable, white tealight candle in a metal holder
- A great choice as a traditional Indian wedding favor and as a good luck favor for all occasions
- Packaged in a gold-colored box tied with a cream-colored satin ribbon and a
personalized 1-3/4″ tag THAT YOU ATTACH (see photo for easy instructions) in your choice of 6 colors
- Tags come on sheets and are perforated for easy removal
- Tags have a pre-punched hole for easy inserting of the included pre-cut elastic string
- To PERSONALIZE the tags for your Good Luck Elephant Candle Holder favor, click the yellow CUSTOMIZE NOW button on the right-hand side of this page. Choice of 6 tag colors.
- Personalization is via a 1-3/4-inch diameter ROUND TAG that YOU ATTACH. Tags come on sheets, have a small, pre-cut hole at the top, and are perforated for easy removal from the sheet; Pre-cut white, elastic string is included for you to attach the tag to your favor. (See photo for easy instructions).
- SIZE: Box: 3-3/8 inches wide x 2-3/4 inches tall x 2 inches deep. Elephant: 3 inches wide x 2-3/4 inches tall. Tag: 1-3/4-inch diameter (see photo for more size information)
- Elephant is made from a solid block of poly resin in a rich gold hand painted finish and space for a tealight candle; White tealight CANDLE IS INCLUDED; Elephant favor comes packaged in a gold-colored box tied with a cream-colored satin ribbon.
- A great choice as a traditional Indian wedding favor and as a good luck favor for all weddings, bridal showers and other occasions