The newlyweds will be sure to get a laugh with this funny marriage survival kit and don’t be surprised if your hilarious present finds its way to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat! Great Idea for the Best Man Speech. Give a survival kit to both the bride and groom, have them open it and then read the instruction card as your speech. Guidance from the instruction card includes: Fireball candy to keep things spicy Lollipop to remind you that you can always lick your problems Rubber-band to keep things flexible Gum to help you stick together Lifesavers to keep you from drowning in everyday situations Lemonheads for when life gives you lemons you can make lemonade Mints because you were “Mint” to be together Chapstick to keep your lips kissable Headache relief for no more excuses Air Freshener for when the honeymoon is over and the fart fest begins Energy drink for the days when you don’t have any Organic Tea Sachet for when you get into hot water, make tea and share it Tissues to remind you to dry each other’s tears Waterproof matches, may your light never be quenched and Clothespin to help you hold it all together. This marriage survival kit will start the new couple off on the right foot with some basic necessities and clever words of advice or send it as an anniversary gift. It’s sure to get a chuckle or two.
- An assortment of candies and items with a symbolic explanation on a laminated card
- Help the new couple start their marriage off right with some humor and a few bits of wisdom
- Includes Fireball Candies, Lollipop, Rubberband, Pack of Gum, Lifesavers, Lemonheads, Mints, Lip Balm, Headache Relief OTC Travel Size, Air Freshener, 5-Hour Energy Shot, Organic Tea Sachet, Kleenex Tissues, Waterproof Matches, Clothes Pin, Keepsake Muslin Bag with design and Laminated Instruction Card
- Great Idea for a hiliarious Best Man Speech
- Personalized Gift Card Option Available at Checkout