Have your guests sign these frosted glass hearts, rather than use a guest book. After the wedding, you can keep the hearts in a vase or a dish and cherish the wonderful time you had celebrating your marriage with family and friends.
The frosted, satiny finish on the hearts allows easy writing with a permanent marker.
You could also use these hearts as place cards at your reception tables, if you or a friend have great handwriting.
There are all sorts of uses for these hearts: use them for crafts, decorate tables or even use them for kids’ rewards or prizes. The hearts are one and three quarters wide and high. The color is a slightly mysterious lilac color; it’s vivid lilac in natural light but under fluorescent lights it’s a more muted shade of lilac. There are 24 in the box.
- Wedding signing hearts, a fun alternative to a guest book.
- Satiny frosted finish is easy to write on with permanent marker.
- Glass hearts make lovely table decorations.
- Use for crafts, tokens, rewards. Box of 24.
- Color changes slightly under various lighting conditions.